Music: loaded god complex, cock it and pull it
There’ll be glitches here and there for the next week or so as I clean things up and (re)tag and organize all 588 entries I’ve written.
Need to get a life.
In college, needed some spare dough so I delivered cookies. Huge 12″ to 24″ cookies.
You’re delivering cookies to co-eds, think about it, my buddy Scott said.
So I signed up. Lemme tell you a few things:
- Yes, only women order 12″ to 24″ cookies.
- No, it turns out that these are not the type of women I, or most people, dream of meeting.
- I made $600 that summer.
- Cornell has lots of hills.
- A new transmission cost me $1,500.
- My total cost of ownership earnings that summer: 5 pounds of fat and -$900.
Point’s that there’s a total cost to doing any activity. Using that Zipcar service so that means that while I’m spending about $150 a month, that also means that I’m not spending $350 a month in car payments, $150 a month in insurance, $50 a month on gas, $400 a month on parking.
My total cost of ownership of a non-car is now -$800 a month.
On an unrelated matter, the book-burning pastor in Florida gets to vent. But what’s the total cost of ownershipa that action?