(c) Derik Leong
Her: You’re awfully self-involved.
Me: It says right there, “logan lo dot com”
I like you.
The fact you’re reading me makes me like you. That says something about me, I know.
In fact, not only do I know that is says something about me, I know what it says. But that’s neither here nor there.
Let’s play a game, shall we? I play it all the time when I’m out and about. It’s not mine, someone once told it to me. Anyway, I feel we should, cause I like you more than all the people I meet when I’m…doing what I do.
- Make a list of about five things you admire about someone (or various persons) you love, loved and/or respect.
- Make a list of about five things that you don’t admire/don’t respect.
Keep it to yourself, send it to me, tell your mom, it doesn’t matter.
We’ll talk about it Monday, yeah?
As always, I’m off to bed to lie awake for a while.
Location: upstairs, studying
Music: home, only just a few miles down the road I can make it, I know I can
Doing another meme – it’s what we do…
I’m doing the following meme as a followup to something similar a while back. So here are seven more things you might not have known about me:
- I paid for part of college by working in NYC clubs. I’m hard of hearing in one ear because of it.
- Unless due to (a) work or (b) a prior engagement – and much like that girl in high school everyone talks about – I never say no to a party.
- I’m a TV addict and built a machine that can record 750 hours of TV – cause I’m a geek.
- Prior to 8/2006, I only ever kissed 10 girlies. Since then, I’ve kissed a few more.
- I really quit my job to be a competitive fighter six years ago but then I got injured in training (dammit). I tell people I quit to write so I don’t have to tell the story.
- I’ve saved 10% of everything I’ve ever made since I was 14. Because of that, I own my apartment and have for the past three years. I have no debt besides the mortgage (and my bookie).
- I miss being 8. We were poor but I was always happy. I remember my mom brought me to the doc because she worried that I was daft – I’d stand and stare at the blue sky for hours.
My mom doesn’t know that, 26 years later, I still do it – shhhhhhh don’t tell her.
Location: 10PM yest, at Bourbon St asking her if she knows
Music: there’s no place that I could be without you honestly
Like this post? Tell someone about it by clicking a button below.