A lot’s happened and it’s only Monday
Someone just sang to me. It was very sweet. It just happened so I guess I’ll write about it later.
Spent the day returning to my normal life. Last week was…interesting, to say the least. I think my earliest night ended at 1 AM. Here’s a brief recap:
- Had dinner on Tuesday with a potential candidate for NYS Senator – I’m going to be his internet strategist.
- Was out until 3AM drinking rum in the middle of the week with the third ranked amateur middleweight NHB fighter in the country. The night ended when we tried to pick fights with bigger people (ok, that didn’t happen – but just imagine!)
- Traveled upstate to visit a burned out building and a vast tract of land.
- Spent four hours in the gym in one day.
- Slept a total of 30 hours for the week.
- Got elbowed in the head (accident) and I actually saw those birds you see in the cartoons.
Quite a week – it’s only Monday and I’ve already a song in my head.
Wonder what’s in store for me this week?
Location: @11:36 PM yest., on the phone in my pad, listening
Music: It’s bad enough we get along so well
I’ve got to learn to duck
That was unpleasant. I gotta learn to duck (warning: kinda gross – do not click if squeamish).
It’s just as well, I need to stay home and clean up. I bought myself what I think is the best canister vacuum, yet I haven’t used it once, I’m going to use it, I just don’t know when.
Her: Spring cleaning, eh? I wanna do that too. BTW, so many people are single these days, a friend called me yesterday to tell me that he and his girl just split up.
Me: Well, two friends of mine just got into relationships and someone I know just got back with an ex. But I think it’s all part of the same thing: spring cleaning.
Something about spring makes you wanna examine your stuff. The spring light sharpens things dull from the winter. You can see what’s worth working on and what’s gotta go. Doesn’t matter if they’re comic books, handbags, or relationships.
Last spring was terrible for me.
This spring, things are looking much better.
Excuse the mess – it’s I’m still a work in progress.
Location: @8:45 PM, on the UWS playing with sharp things
Music: if you’re gonna do it do it right do it with me