Everyone I ever liked was some form of Estella
Dickens actually wrote two endings for the book – in the published version, you don’t know what happens to the two of them.
In the original, Dickens had Pip realize that he loved the girl that was cruel. And that girl was gone. The good girl left behind, wasn’t the one he loved.
I can relate. Think all the women I’ve ever had a thing for was some version of Estella. Interesting, eh?
I would love to meet a girl with that name. There was this Korean girl Stella whom I had a crush on. When we got our yearbooks, she wrote, You should have asked me out, I woulda said yes.
Argh! It’s why I don’t tell people things like that.
Other names I like:
- Alexis – damn, that’s sexy
- Amanda – just dated one
- Marie – just met one from France, seeing her soon
- Melissa/Melody/Molly – no explanation
- Yve/Yvonne – massive elementary school crush
- Many French/German/Russian names – Tajania, Katja
- Many Japanese names – Naomi, Marimo
Once dated a girl who was Frau Zuzanne D’Longe – that was just hot.
Just walked in from a date.
Keep wondering if it’s better to have expectations or to have none.
Location: -30 mins telling her, I’m going in again
Music: I’d just like to know do you love him or just making time