Her: It’s so nice that the paper doesn’t fall behind the printer any more.
Me: That’s part of my job as a husband; to make sure things don’t annoy you as much.
Been noticing some slight post-marriage changes. For one thing, I smell great. Not that I smelled particularly bad pre-marriage, mind you, it’s just that before I just had soap; now I have choice of:
- Regular scented soap
- Antibacterial scented soap
- Moisturizing scented soap
- Body wash with exfoliants
- Body wash without exfoliants
- Anti-fritz shampoo (with accompanying conditioner)
- Colour-fast shampoo (with accompanying conditioner)
- Shine-enhancing shampoo (with accompanying conditioner)
- Straightening shampoo (with accompanying conditioner)
As for her, my collection of the Cartoon History of the World does not seem to enriching her life (much). However, in addition to moving heavy objects and offing the occasional critter, I’ve been busy fixing things. So far, fixed a Roomba and a printer.
Feel the need now to stalk and kill something and then grill it.
Or just make more chili.