A lot’s happened and it’s only Monday
Someone just sang to me. It was very sweet. It just happened so I guess I’ll write about it later.
Spent the day returning to my normal life. Last week was…interesting, to say the least. I think my earliest night ended at 1 AM. Here’s a brief recap:
- Had dinner on Tuesday with a potential candidate for NYS Senator – I’m going to be his internet strategist.
- Was out until 3AM drinking rum in the middle of the week with the third ranked amateur middleweight NHB fighter in the country. The night ended when we tried to pick fights with bigger people (ok, that didn’t happen – but just imagine!)
- Traveled upstate to visit a burned out building and a vast tract of land.
- Spent four hours in the gym in one day.
- Slept a total of 30 hours for the week.
- Got elbowed in the head (accident) and I actually saw those birds you see in the cartoons.
Quite a week – it’s only Monday and I’ve already a song in my head.
Wonder what’s in store for me this week?
Location: @11:36 PM yest., on the phone in my pad, listening
Music: It’s bad enough we get along so well