I’m all in
Just took out this huge loan (@8.75%) to try to get my life back. I’ve never had non-education/home related debt before. It’s disconcerting.
Recently, this girl on the idiot box kept ending her sentences with “Y’know what I mean?” After ten minutes, I wanted to yell, “NO! I…DON’T…KNOW.”
Then again, I say the same things constantly:
- Well aware. / What am I an idiot? (pointing to my face and drawing a circle)
- Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- I know, I know, I know.
- Or you could not.
- Why don’t we just tell people we did, and don’t?
- You’ve GOT to be kidding me.
- Sheyeah, you wish.
- Are you always so potty-mouth, or are you just trying to impress me?
- Well, more or less.
- No, I’m wearing a girdle.
- That’n two bucks’ll get you on the downtown bus.
- I promise to dress trampy. Oh, who am I kidding – I always dress trampy.
- I’m in.
Location: 19:00 yest, Home Depot, buying a faucet
Music: une société qui désarme La victime, et pas le voleur